Sunday, August 08, 2004

wth

goodness gracious. must be peer pressure. first it was the peeps from vjchoir then we have pple from friendster..(eh..u have blog??), then follow my des then dh had to follow. i suck at writing. i cannot express myself properly thru writing. and becos of that, i'm told to practise.
basically, now i wanna let u pple noe that whateva i write here is how i am feeling at that point when i'm penning my thoughts...no hard-feelings..taz de idea of a blog aint it. i xpress what i wanna xpress...if u have issue w that..then skip that particular portion/part/phrase/paragraph...SIMPLE!?
Also, i wanna to warn u all first...my english suck.
i'm writing my first blog. like thanks...testing 1 2 3 .we shall see when's my next entry
welcome to the (inside) world of dumbo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here