Saturday, September 25, 2004

one week

one week has past. what i wanted to blog one week ago, i have to wait till now then i have the chance to do so.
i was busy. extremely bz. being pc2ic is no easy task. simply busy. I'm excited about joining the church choir. We are singing for xmas. a step closer to joining the music ministry i guessed. christina still wants me to settle in further b4 i join the ministry. The baptism class, howeva, clash with the choir prac. how then? she will settle. ALso, the church pple also asked me to conduct pre-enlistment camp for the teenagers in church next june. I'm honoured. LAst sat's joint org of zhongqiu jie celebration with the tekka community was insightful. It was my first time involved in such an activity. I didn't noe elderly can be so on.

" we, passengers of MRT, pledge ourselves as one ganchiong pple, regardless of kids, adults or pregnant women,to rush for unoccupied seats, based on pushing and shoving, so as to achieve sleep, rest or slumber for our comfort."

-a nine-yr old student

how about that! creative.true. sad but true.
She also posed me this qn...

"Why are pyramids built 4-sided and not 3?"

How would u answer.
I nv qn that sort of qn even at this age.
Why?

I finished reading a book today. It's called. Angel and Demon. finally. it's by the author who wrote DA VINCI's CODE.

desmond ended his NSF crippled. oops. nope..injured. hey sista, downgrade lo.ORD lo. i appreciate that u come back and do up your admin stuff and on top of time, helped this idiot with ftr,eos and bas. CDF has been his usual self. very helpful and dq is ever ready to do duty and reville the coy for me.
des ah, keep in contact. u are worthy as a fren. many heartfelt thanks.
i bet u guys didn't noe i didn't walk any 24 km since i got posted to tekong. the other time, i was new. just posted to Rcoy. then last week..hee, u guys also suggested to let me be safety. ..tsk tsk. guess laziness, weariness got the better of me...

47th ptpenchanced pop on 230904. all the bez pple.
I ORD on 230305.
my PDL expires on 230305.
next intake is on 201005.

went to do a lil window shopping at TM. got a few items i wanna get for myself.
  1. a small bible
  2. 2 CDs from LIFE! bookstore
  3. 2 CDs for leisure

i was introduced to driving outside circuit today. very nervous. stalled one time. very bad.

i aim to get my licence by ORD. 7 lessons b4 my pes c batch starts. hope to finish module 2 by then. Next week have cohesion. waste money to bond. mon gotta work and learn driving. submit report and stuff. tues start of chalet. bbq. my life evolves greatly around work recently. very bad. last sun didn't attend service. fatigue. i didn't even go back bunk to sleep. made my office my bedroom. 4hrs...sheesh.

i still think my writing is dry, simple word.no colour. and i dun literally mean COLOURS. pls.

I asked some of my rec for opinions about me and also advice from their pt of view. one christian extracted a verse from the bible, from Proverbs...something about humility b4 honour...something like that....think he wants me to watch my action and my words. aiyoh.

tmr going out with evan and vic. good. catchin up. or else my life is truly a routine.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here