Sunday, December 26, 2004

eve of my birth

u noe what...i figured out, eh..i think iz more or less REALISED.. that there's nothing as forever or nv change in this world. The more u think u wanna/can maintain smth..like culture, policies, thinkings,relationships...then i'll have to disagree.
There ONLY one thing that is for sure: God's love and how He loves u..one would nv imagine how powerful, how amazing, how loving, how merciful, how incredible, how fearful He is.

I'm not preaching...well..iz dumbo's blog..i realised this TODAY, the eve of baptism day.
YES! i'm getting baptised, tmr. at east coast. reborn. away is my old self...i'm pretty excited. i think over the last two yrs or so, i come to realise how weak, how changeable, how disgusting, how unthinkable a person's character is.

However, walking in His way is not going to be smooth. I just know that when there's shadow cast on the ground when times are low, it's His shadow. =)

well, people...iz CHristmas.
Merry christmas to one and all.

This christmas has been different.
i used to
1. do countdown at town
2. carol with vj choir
3. not attend any xmas service..
4. hang around with my vjchoir clique during xmas season

this yr I
1. spend countdown at gordon's place with my church young adults
2. didn't carol with vj choir, not even during reunion..'no feeling' was what i told my peers
3. sang during xmas service!!! it was great! really
4. went to meet my frens/involved in church activities.

things changes...

looking to learn new things next week as i go for EP youth camp!

God bless

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger redshot said...

Happy Birth-day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here