Saturday, February 26, 2005

untitled

what is so hard about remembering my blog addy:
DUMB
DUMBO
DUMS...
that's a few alphabets mah

oh man..
I wonder why girls spend so much when they trim their hair
I wonder why girls spend even more when they cut their hair.
I wonder why girls need to travel to expensive salon to do their hair.
I wonder why girls bothered to travel from kembangan to novena to just cut hair.
I wonder if there is any differences.

I see a couple of motivational and self-help talks and seminars recently on the papers.
I think they talk about the same thing.
Anyone out there thinks they'll work?
Personally, eh, they just make u feel good.
just that.

i realised if u take 3 from tampines bus interchange to punggol...u take 1.5hrs
but
u take 27 from tampines lib to sengkang and then change 83 , u reach punggol in about an hour.

God bless.

~^ what is it that makes u wanna wake up in the morning ^~

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger WILLIAM said...

i wanted to write that too..'READ YOUR BIBLE PRAY EVERYDAY.' but didn't....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here