Wednesday, April 20, 2005

ISO certified-is it verified..

it'll be a sweeping statement to say that the SAF is screwed up.
but allow me to say the BMTC is.
ive just the perfect reason to back the above statement.

as i was lying on my bed 2 mornings ago, still sleeping and perhaps snoring still..my hp rang and i thought i saw a familiar no
and here's how the conversation went
caller C: "hello lta william?"
me: "yeah?"
caller C: "CO PA (CO personal assistant) here. Do u know about the conference at 0930"
me (sleepily): "huh?"
caller C (urgently):" r u in camp?"
me: "oh i'm sleeping..i ord oredi..."
caller C: *sounding shock* "errr then i must have the old contact list."
me: "maybe. why not i give u the no of the present 2ic.."
caller C: "ok . thanks. sorry sorry ."

at least he apologised and i guess i have said enuff to support that statement

~^ what is it that makes u wanna wake up in the morning ^~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here