Tuesday, June 07, 2005

from an adult...

This shall be my first post using my laptop : VAIO SONY

my baby at NUS bah

Anyway, yday's celebration was a huge success.
Thanks be to God, my family, relatives and those friends, brothers and sisters who turned up.
Certainly, the celebration wouldn't be possible without your presence.
Unexpectedly i received a few presents of the same kind.

A fren asked what i wanted days b4 my birthday: i asked for vouchers or shirt or sling bag...

in the end, God got my frens to get me 4 bags, 3 tee shirt, 1 shirt, 1 waistpouch, 1 CD holder, a pair of earphones, a neck tie, 2 wallets, a personalised CD ROM...etc

thanks for affirming my faith in these friendships.

Busy with the camp stuff...last dash le..
she's away @perak from 7th to 10th, i'm enjoying my camp from 9th to 12th
and 13th is once again a date to rmb for us!
WOW

just realised i might be able to go for the last day of FESTIVAL OF PRAISE only.
FOP is a great event to encounter God!
it's from 5th to 7th of AUGUST
1930hrs to 2230hrs at SINGAPORE INDOOR STADIUM
HILLSONG AU and DELIRIOU5 will be here!

~^ what is it that makes u wanna wake up in the morning ^~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here