Wednesday, August 31, 2005

common difference

like w a v e s in the OCEAN
like v a p o u r in the WIND

i am different. all of us are unique.. and since all of us has such a trait, then we do have smth in common. common difference?
i am different. my sister is different from other sisters. my dad, too, show his 'difference' this evening.
i cannot stereotype my sister and i..and my dad.
i shouldn't. not cannot. i can. but i dun want.
i shouldn't stereotype them..
my sis talks little; i talk more
my sis plays around with simple machines; open them up and fig things out; i dun, neither do i play with dolls.
my sis doesn't enjoy dolls. i dun enjoy guns, legos..
my sis is doing a biomedical course, i am an ARTS kia.

my sis seems to know my computer, gadget stuff than me..
she talks to my dad about such stuff. i dun.
to me, a car is a car. check out the definition of a car in the dictionary.

this evening..they were talking about mp3 and stuff. nah..these things..u give me i use..dun have, itz ok.

and my dad..what makes him so different.
he was enjoying watching ANIME... WITH my sis.
while i was doing something else

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here