Monday, November 07, 2005

crazy mon

More of You and Less of me

i'm getting crazy. can't even do video editing properly. cannot even save file properly and lost my file. gotta redo.
devastation and lost man.... u spend like 10hrs on it and vamoosh...and just minutes ago, i felt the ceiling falling on me when i see the big red crosses on my clip table again.

shouldn't have pressed keith so much during yaya camp in june about video editing. so blardy stressful. and thank you keith even though i know u wun be reading my blog. but thanks for lending a helping hand... had to help me burn stuff and travel to meet me. furthermore u are 'preparing' for ur O lvl.

shall treat you one day

shall tie up the many loose end on wed when the group meets.
50% leh... i'm not in smu...i'm in NUS...and why so huge a percentage for project. and damn irritating the fact that information for 2projects were given so late in the semester...
disgusted.

therefore, i shall watch SKY HIGH at 5pm with buddy.
and chiong another project tonight. MS here i come

oh yeh...the thai missionsn trip is from 19th to 28th dec
31st: watchnight
last week of dec: collect result
1st week of 2006: bidding
2nd tues of 2006: hari raya haji
4th week of jan 06: tutorial starts

movies to watch: HP 2x, KInGKOng maybe, Chronicles of Narnia (with YA/cg), Sky High (later)
things to do : survive till noon of 011205, kbox, sentosa, prep for mission, roller bladin, do xmas pressie, spend time consciously with GOD!
things trying hard not to do: slack too much, sleep too little, skip my meals, miss out the important in life...

yep! feeling better after typing out the stupidity of myself at the first part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here