Thursday, December 28, 2006

thanksgiving.my way

2006 is coming to an end... and praise the King of Kings for all He has allowed to be done and all that had happened...
i know i am a sinner and so i need His touch daily and i pray that He forgives me daily...my imperfection and trespasses... Abba Father, i thank you for giving me the chance to reconcile our relationship thru ur Son, Christ. and i thank Him for His obedience; without it, i would be nothing. Now that i am known as a child of God ... i know u love me. The creator of all things in earth and in heaven cares how much hurt and joy i have...thank you.

Thank you once again for bringing the Thai mission trippers safely back home by watching over and protecting them. Thank you for the successful Clown musical which, thru Ur loving grace, saw the salvation of 90 souls...and many good seeds to be sown in the heart of those who came.

Thank you for watching over my family. I know there are some who have lost their dear ones thru sickness, old age, unnatural cause of death...but i acknowledge u are sovereign. Thank you for providing everything...and keeping this family of mine somehow intact.

Thank you for new frens, new bros and sis, new experience and a new relationship.
Thank you for her. Lord, i pray that u can help me scale this wall...(the unsuspected wall)...strength and energy to live a life that U can be proud of. For i long to seek the pleasure of Your heart than the hearts of men.

Thank you for blessing me with my results (my cap went up again!!woohoo!)... needless are fears and worries and i know i am learning how to trust ur Ways more and more. Small miracles like that happen to show that You answer prayers. And at the same time to be thankful for ur Grace has never stop flowing.

With the new year around the corner, there will be resolutions, new hopes and wishes...i pray that as You are the God who reigns forever and ever...ur Will be done on earth as it is in heavens. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here