Friday, February 16, 2007

ever occupied hor

hi all...
like what i'd said before..every new sem, i'll involve myself in activities that colour my sem.
so for this sem...
mon,fri: tuition
tues: volunteer at NUH ...
wed, thur: band prac ...
fri: cell group
sat: alpha, worship prac once in a month
sun: church

gosh... and my social work mate asked if i wanna help out in the social work society freshmen orientation camp as either programme or log head...

so where do i put God and school, family and frens and my beloved...?

tight...
dilemma...
sigh, i think i cannot estimate how my grades would be for this semester... i've S/U one...meaning, i made it into a P/F module le... the rest... really hope i can sense at least an A with 3 other B+...

hm, term paper submissions, quizes and stuff........ARHHHHH

look at my MT break
sat: study/prep for reunion dinner
sun: church/ visitation/ movie
mon: visitation/ study
tues: visitation/ study
wed: mcys visit, visitation/ (movie?)
thurs: study/band prac
fri: study
sat: worship prac
sun: eve of school reopening... SUX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here