Wednesday, October 07, 2009

do you rmb?

yes, this post was meant to be uploaded last week.

There was an incident during a post-session consultation with a mentor.
As i was sharing what occured during session and how shicked i was when a married man
did not remember/know the DOB of his wife and children, my mentor reflected if my values and belief had affected my assessment.

subtle but true.

yea it had.

to me, i want to be aware and rmb as particulars of my love ones. They do come in useful in crisis. Was i influence by anyone? my dad perhaps. He knows and is knowledgeable and my mum feels safe and happy.
to me, it was natural to remember the i/c, tel, address, bday, even bloodtype of those who are important and precious. if u can't, at least attempt to.
Up till now, i still need time to fig out the alphabet on her ic, her postal code...

Having such information makes applying "things" (to put it broadly) faster and easier. Can you imagine searching for the person's IC when you are questioned during emergency blood transfusion.

After that, i think maybe a good number of men do not remember such details.
and i think i am in a minority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here