Wednesday, August 25, 2004

compiled tots

last week, my friends asked if i wanna go chiong. i declined. then he said 'lai la..(come lah), yada yada yada...' then i tot 'could u respect my decision?' in the end, i didn't go. In the end, i took on the duty to go back sft to settle store and that's y i wasn't further persuaded to go. A friend should learn how to respect one another.there's a bash on NRB on the 28th AUG. iz NUSFASS. the first i went to chiong was last yr. in the same bash at centro. But i do wanna start sunday worship on sat. =) hee
thanks alice for telling me that.

last week, i took sat off. i took sat off knowing that there's gonna be 2 officers left. that left me a bit guilty. but i really wanna go. go where. go cell group. i felt that it was time that i shld go. to participate in their activities. I left knowin that a few of my spec had to stay cos there weren't enuff manpower. I appreciate df and dq's understanding. i went with a slightly heavy hard. I reached gordan's place and left gladly and at the same time, ashamed.
they were doing BS (bible study) and were sharing. they were dealing with some verses in 2TIM. Nowadays, whatever is being shared, i try to relate with what i am doing now. NS. and i think action must be done b4 i further disgrace the One i put my faith on for He has carried me so far w/o loving me less. yes, i thank Him. so i want to change...thru His power.. i believe i can cos i must. i wanna be in the ministry so i think i must learn how to conduct myself properly regardless where i am. by the holy spirit, i pray that I can learn to shed my bad side and learn His way and get closer to Him and i dun wan these to be just mere words.
we'll see

last time, my friend who went to log side asked me this qn twice ' have u become a hard man?'. he posed this qn to me at the end of ST. i said 'no'. the second time was after commissioning, when i was taking my first batch...i couldn't reply him immediately. So have i changed since 290104. yes.. i have. now iz time to correct e e way i think and e way to do the stuff so that the One up there will feel proud of me.

yesterday, oscar charlie and encik + some others did their ritual for seventh month. I wondered if we are the only coy who is doing this. sigh. I wanted to pray for them...together with des, he turned around instead. did i do anything wrong? well, i prayed for them hoping that they will see the light soon. I further convinced myself that i am far far away from God...i dun even noe His words clearly, i cannot tell pple that we, christians, can hold ungodly stuff or not. should we? i took the incense sticks in the end.
tmr,new encik is coming. i hope he can learn the rope fast. he needs to. or else during oscar charlie leaves, after encik leaves, it'll be me....ME?? nope, God WILL be with me. =) yay!!! df, help leh...hope u can adapt some of my idiosyncrasies. yeah. really looking fwd to work with you. working with des has been very enriching. thanks bro!des, i really really hope u can go back to Him. read.. yes, go read the bible. read ephesian and the book after roman..as a brother-in-christ, i hope u read this blog. i hope u put His words into practise. i'm nt anywhere near pious...but i hope u can run back to Him once again.
thanks for the faith you (des)have in the 3 of us.

got news from vic. he said he got an assignment on the day when we are supposed to hold a farewell dinner for zj. i dunno what the outcome will be. hai....shao le ni, feelin jiu different le. but ruo yao accomodate everyone, zhen de bu jian dan.

this morning, i addressed the rec w regards to their ippt result. i tot a lot about what and how i was to say. i took a lot of effort. but i think it pulled thru.
a few days ago, i got a news fr fishybone. she told me portugal likes another person. that was a relief cos honestly speaking, priority for bgr dropped after an incident.

teach me and guide me lord to refrain myself from spewing vulgarities and developed thoughts that dun glorify u. let me not fall into temptations- lust, greed, selfishness.
teach me to love and to accept one and all. teach me Your way. let my heart be receptive to You and your Words and cast away all infiltration of the evil ones.

I thank You for the succesful ops that gab's mum had.
I thank You for the successful application of alvin's assistance plan.

planning to watch MAMA MIA. sheesh. may be watching with my colleague. yeah. he's my future PS. he's into music as well. He's danial. I hope we can work well.

also, for those who aren't informed. i passed my advance theory test. now, can focus on driving lessons. Praise God. =)

God bless u




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here