Monday, September 27, 2004

21km

today is the first attempt at ahm. i'm satisfied. w/o training, i completed 2hrs 8mins.
marvellous. many pple to look see look see. old, young, female and male...motivations...
indeed. now my knee caps ache..my right sole aches...my head aches.

hope ya and youth can have better environment for fellowship as the space outside is bigger.

tmr need to go work though i'm on leave. there's bas,eoc,aop, ftr,irc...many many more.
was told that i was too responsible..i replied..'who's gonna answer if things go wrong?'

andrew also mentioned not to push to hard.
guess everyone's right.
i'm the one who should chill......brrrbrr...
should be...yao you 2ic de say...
starting choir prac next sun.
baptism class starts on the 17th oct...

hope my close frens can witness the day when i baptism at ECP

am sleepy...leaving my work till tmr...

God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here