Tuesday, March 15, 2005

nights

2 nights ago
i dreamed that i was transported back in time, together with my pri school frens.
We were in the train.
I realised that the bunch of students behind us were very noisy..chatterboxes.
I turned around.
'HEY! isn't that u (the person who got transported with me back)!! Aren't these students us!?'
We were looking at ourselves..when we were in primary 5 or p6. I was sitting with her and our classmates, about 8-10 of them in the train too.
i spoke to them..(u rmb the movie..starring Bruce Willis..smth lidat...)
i told them that they would be this and that, go this sch that sch...and i told Amanda who really looked frail and inferior that she would grow up to be a very confident and gorgeous lady..haha.and then she blushed...
and SWAP!
i got to the secondary stage...4got what happened...
tell u what, i'm closer to my pri school kakis than my sec school wan. tat's why

last night
i dreamed (again)..i visited somebody's house..stunned me man... it's somebody's place that i hope i can go one day...but not so soon...shouldn't be so soon.

OH! i took my driving licence yday!
HOORAY!
transportation is so ex...i topped up my card with $10 b4 enlisting ; $20 during enlistment (cos no more a student..so no rebate) ; $50 yday...cos..cos..ar..i'm becoming a NSman le... spore's transportation fee is so ex....

ahem..if i'm the blur king...then......who would be brave, sacrificial and loving to want someone lidat(anyway i dun think most of u would understand this part..eh, dun bother then..)???
ahem ahem..

God bless
~^ what is it that makes u wanna wake up in the morning ^~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here