Tuesday, April 12, 2005

recap

wow guys.. my last few days are pretty sianz...(when i was going thru them) but come to think of it ..they are still quite eventful.

Just wanna thank God for the good timing for He has got me the THIRD tutition kid. She's p4 and she's my college chinese tutor daughter.. living at meyer rd. think it's just a bus ride to the place...affordable mah. Now that i've gotten myself 3 students le, i can stop worrying about how tight my budget would be.
Planning also to plan my expediture so that i can tithe, pay for premiums, transport, SAVE and also to spend.
Also i intend to raise my fee for the 2 older students. perhaps one to 18 and another one to 18.50.

last friday...let see, what happened then.
lemme think..orh.. i went for night hike at the jungle trail and also behind NJC. WOr...my committee all peng manz...we walked from 12am to about 5am. ok la, modify the urban trail ba... or else my campers will all be extremely tired.
and then i slept.. from 0830-1130..
packed my bag to go walk macritchie reservoir.
yesh.... i practically stoned while travelling down to meet joel and jacob...

Last week's KKtraining was walking towards HSBC TREE TOP WALK. the scenery up there is marvellous. U all should go view .. the air's fresh and u will definitely see familiar faces there.. those monkeys..aren't they ur friends? the total walking distance up and down well it's 11km.
yep. good exercise. took many shots. shall upload in due time.

well, the last two days...we managed to review the pasts.. our pasts and come to realise that we are perhaps qte ready.
that conversation really stunned, shocked me more than i'd expected. but it was good. truthful and it's all worth it. I'm proud of u, i proud of us!
it's 2 months already since and 2 months only though. but things seem to be coming along quite nicely.
THANK GOD
Who's keen to go UBIN with me and a few other friends to P. UBIN next tuesday.CYcling. mixed groups. PLs leave ur name in the tagboard. we are all new to the place.. gonna explore ubin..once in a while it's always nice to be close to nature.. get away from wires/noises/cars and appreciate the serenity of the wild and allow us to catch glimpses of God's marvellous creation.

God bless.
I'm so loved.
~^ what is it that makes u wanna wake up in the morning ^~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here