Friday, May 06, 2005

a blog dedicate to my dad!

I know mothers' day is coming. strangely this post to for my mother's husband who is also known as my FATHER.

Just wanna let him noe that he is appreciated. The things and sacrifices he has done for this family. We have been a pretty closed-knitted family and off course, w/o a strong and firm and positive head, how is it possible to achieve what we have today.
And certainly I am very thankful for the ever-flowing grace and mercy and love that our Heavenly Father pours out unto us.
---back to my earthly father---
He got a 30 yrs long service award from what he is doing. CAn u believe it!?!? 30 yrs..of working..how about slogging. It's so hard to just wake up so early for 30yrs... and u face problems, issues, politics, people at work. i think he is worth my respect! Certainly! Working his ass of for this family that he builds with his own hand. Not a single cent from his parents.
Although he shouts at me at times when i was still a young boy, a teenagers...(he claims that it was to prepare me for more of that during NS!!! can u believe it?!?), i know it's just his ways of expressing his thoughts. ya la, he has been in the service for at 2decades leh (at that time), he got to deal with his men...
He fetches me to school since secondary school, all the way till i grad from college.
24 xiao4 lao3 ba4.
How grateful. He prepared breakfast....
Now, he even cooks dinner for the family as mummy ends work late. Thanks deeee..
does the laundry when he has to...changes the water in the fish tank occasionally...hahaha..
Though he is shy about his past...he is proud of who he is...i'm sure of that.
C'mon he has 2 pretty ok...ahem..capable kids (decline to elaborate on that. just be grateful for the grace and gifts from God)...one officer ..one is a president of applied science club...
One is earning ... both are attached...
well....not to divert too much
yeps...he's retiring about 7-8 yrs time...that'll be about 4 decades of service in this org..at the meantime..i think he's thinking of getting me a laptop, settle my tuition fee...would it be his CPF or bank loan..., and maybe at the back of his mind..my 21st birthday...hahaha

take care of your health lo dao!
God bless u father

~^ what is it that makes u wanna wake up in the morning ^~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here