Friday, June 17, 2005

my mood is the same like the weather

how gloomy thy is today.
i ain't referring to the weather though it is comparable.
i feel a lil low, a lil burdened tday; i'm wondering whether i'm missing out on anything.
Is there anything i am missing out?

I am still recuperating. fever has left me for good (i hope), but the sianess is looms BIG TIME.

What does worship mean to u. Yep, we know that it is a lifestyle. I'm referring to the musical sense. What does a worship leader do?
Well, he doesn't need to sell himself, worship lead is not to self gratificate oneself.
and he has to know at least a hundred songs in his brain.
pick up an instrument so that u need to depend too much on the others. DEpend on God, ask Him to help u encounter Him.

I dunno any instrument which i can make music. I can make sound with them. Yep, keyboards and pianos are merely instruments i can play sound with. Not music.
I'm half-hearted with guitars...i suck at it.

"God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble"

but i dun wanna come across as too humble. too ashamed.

we ought not to be ashamed. We have the Living God calling us 'dear children'..what's there to be ashamed about?

These days, my sister has been talking 'God' to me.
I dunno how to react. i dunno how to respond at times. Is she ready if i were to quote verses from the bible? Would she resent that? On the other hand, i'm glad she has been feeding our spiritual food. May one day she is ready to receive the prince of peace into her life.
Now now now, this morning. yeah. the first thing she asked of me to sing with her. How nice and wonderful to start the day with a song of worship to our Abba Father.
Sister on the GUITAR and trying to strum and I do what i can do- sing.

oh GOD help me do somthing about that void in me.
She taught me some chords. She wasn't the first one though.

'i only wanna be where u are.....i only wanna be where u are
holy holy is the LOrd, King of glory.
Forever, Saviour of the world.....'

I'm extending my prayers to my cousin and jiahui now.

lean not on my understanding but
(psalm 37)
v3 trust in the Lord
v4 Delight yourself in the Lord
v5 Commit your way to the Lord
v7 Be still before the Lord
v34 Wait for the Lord..

The weather is still gloomy.
it seems that there is a shady greyish piece of cloth between my eyes and the trees outside.
Nope, the greys clouds. It is the grey clouds.... The air is still,low, cold, lifeless....

but my trust is in the name of the Lord
i can sing your praise, you are Faithful.

Watched gladiator just.

U heard about the gruesome murder case reported in today... guess where the other 2 boxes???

~^ what is it that makes u wanna wake up in the morning ^~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here