Tuesday, July 19, 2005

life i lead now

honesty is the best policy cos

u really feel better
u feel better when u come clean with issues.

it's a struggle.
the pride's in the way. u want to do it ur way. u think ur way is better.
nah, i wanted to handle it myself. seek the solution myself. became selfish.

b fair
be as honest as u can.
already the world is so full of sin,
why should i add another one,
or worst, be part of it.

it takes a contrite heart, a broken spirit to experience God's grace, love and the power of the holy spirit even more.
Lord, i pray that Your goodness be manifested in and thru me.
That the ugly and bastardish character be removed from me.

sigh,
sorry to some of u out there.

that's all i'm saying.
i dun wish to elaborate anymore....

i've got time limit. i dunno if it's too long or short.
ur response created an admiration. nv have i thought ur reaction be so gracious.
so very gracious.

i am so drained as well; one activity after another.
so drained that i'm not ministering life to others.
all by my strength...if i cont lidat sure die.
I WANNA a sabbatical!

dunno if i've mentioned in the previous blogs about my trip to penang later in the evening not.
Going to penang to visit for ah-ma , also to take a break from the life i'm having in spore, alsp hope i can take time, be still,...and encounter God again, praying that He'll can speak life, conviction to me...
~^ what is it that makes u wanna wake up in the morning ^~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here