Saturday, September 03, 2005

to prevent my neworlean

papa was kind to me today.
he allowed me to drive to teach tuition and to church.
even though the petrol cost is higher than usual.
just like the devastation at NEwOrleans is reported to be the worst natural disaster recorded in the USA, yeah, worse than what happened last Boxing Day in South Asia.

back to my papa.
he was kind to me today.
he allowed me to drive his beloved car and ....
i am sorry i got it scratched.

I knew i have to apologise b4 he finds out by himself. that'll be worse.
or else the consequence would be like newoRleans as compared to tsunamizzz..

darn... i wonder when can i get to drive again.....
*WAH!!*
like w a v e s in the OCEAN
like v a p o u r in the WIND

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here