Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 and 2006

More of You and Less of me

it's once again the last day of a yr.
and we're going to comment that how time flies.

that's cliche.

the fact we have limited time on earth shows that we are finite creatures and thus let us maximise it and utilise it like nv b4.
why waste your youth (that's for the younger readers) and your time on stuff that are not precious?
try challenging and new stuffs ..stay within legislations.
experience different things. live your time on earth an eventful, powerful and inspiring one.

there are many things out there which u think are beyond your reach.
who says so until u bother to try.
let us not lament at the end of the yr or in fact when we are at our deathbeds (one day) then we think why we hafen lived our lives to the fullest.

The old yr will be gone in a few hours time. the new one is here for us to embrace and let us welcome it graciously, lovingly and with hopes.

i'm glad that the TMT was an eventful and i'm awe-stricken by each and every moment there.
I'm still amazed that i dunno how to tell u readers.
for one, i'm humbled. truly humbled by my Lord and Saviour, my Friend and Brother.

i'll start my 2006 with a rather eventful schedule: meeting, crashing, bidding, movies, stay-over aka bonding, birthdays. but i tell myself to learn how to take things easy, slow and steady. and that applies to u readers out there. sometimes we must rmb to slow down, breathe, rest and then carry on. Certainly it'll be good if u all can rest under the wing of the Lord.

thank you for being faithful in reading my blog.

yea..i thank my God so much for what He has done thru me, with me, in me in 2005.
all honours and praise to Thy name!

and i'll just inform u guys how i'll welcome 2006.
EPL match : MAN UNITED vs BOLTON WANDERERS.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here