Saturday, December 17, 2005

20mins

More of You and Less of me

it's about 4am in the morning and i am all alone at home.
I dun like it.
it's about 4am in the morning and where are my dear parents and sister.
I miss them.
I'm a sentimentalist and i value pple alot.

Sadly, there are some i really want to forget. not some. one.sadly, yar sadly.

I wonder how pple weigh the importance and values of my words spoken to them.
Words can be powerful. they can influence decisions and shape lives. They are build and are capable of destruction.
Although action speaks louder than words, they are merely outward physical expressions. However, they create (emotional) bonds and some can be beneficial while others can be malevolent.

a fren of mine commented that she enjoys sharing her life, her opinions with others.
That's something i do as well. By doing it, i place myself in a vulnerable position. and i always do that.

recently i received a call that disappointed me a lil. I knew it was gonna be like that. I saw it coming. I dun mind helping. sometimes i get mixed up with the way i feel. but thank God i have Him to help re-align my direction and focus. Now is not the time for me to venture further than what we are now which is cherishable.

realised the gap of this entry to the previous one is about 5 days apart... ya.. that's long, considering i'm having holiday (a break, so to speak) but in fact, i'm busy at church. I go down church almost daily. And on one of the days when i had 'off', i went kayaking and bballing with NS officer frens... pleasantly surprised with the invitation and wanting to meet up with them motivated me to wake up from bed after a 3hrs sleep. Now, i've alr gotten a lil' tanned..i hope by the time i get back on the 28th from singburi, i'll be more tanned.

snipped my hair and look like a PTE.

sister is getting baptised later and i'm witnessing this 'beautiful' moment. Glad i have the chance to participate in her baptism! ... will drive off to church.... for worship prac....

i will miss those pple whom i will i miss when i'm away at the place that i will be at.

heart cracks.... i'm also doing something like what u are doing, not meeting datelines and numbers.....

i wish i could re-start from xx/xx/200x. - not with xx,xx,xx...not like that
so that it can b a quality time meaningfully spent.
i wish i could re-do some stuff.. perhaps, not.
i wish i could re-celebrate my commissioning parade - pple
i wish i could come to cpc earlier - missing out a huge chunk of church-life
i wish i would not be wishful

i like hebrew12:2 - second compo
king kong was worth every cent. it's a sad romantic show. There were scary scenes...i'm surprised it's pg. it was his option to die for the beauty; beauty didn't kill him.

from the above entry, u would roughly know i'm quite mixed up right now.

at 0420hrs, i'm getting mixed up
and i dun like that cos i know that isn't something from Him.
at 0420hrs, i think that life w/o Jesus ...w/o God... w/o the Holy spirit....the universe will crumble and fall, mankind will sink to the pt of no return.

sign off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here