Friday, January 13, 2006

rainy daysss

More of You and Less of me

it's another wet day.
unlike some of my frens, i do enjoy rain. at least for now. Although it causes inconvenience and perhaps resulting some having to wear damp socks in socked shoes, I like the chill and cold wind; the sounds of splish and splashing; and sometimes the waves formed by fast-travelling vehicles (i wonder why the hurry?!)
i like the softness of the rain droplets when it touches my skin. Cooling and refreshing. juz afraid that my gel-ed up hair will get sticky at the end of the day + cmi hairstyle. yes, will's vain. what to do.
I hope it'll just rain and rain and rain and rain....until 3 days b4 CNY... yea...that'll be nice....and we will have warm, bright, sunny, happy chinese new yr...

I've been seeing more people, esp students wearing long sleeve tops to school. Who had expected the cool monsoon season is late for one month (exactly)? Perhaps tat's what happened every nov-jan...nothing significant. then again, i'm yr1. i'm new to NUS from jan-jul...

I must say this rainy season has been the coldest i've known so far in spore. Best attire i think for the season would be SAF long 4. surely very comfortable...haha...someone's actually thinking of wearing boots to skool.

oh ya ... introductory lectures are boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here