Monday, April 03, 2006

grumpy pt

More of You and Less of me

the most grumpy pt of my second sem was on sunday night.
thank God for giving me group members who are patient and helpful. He's spontaneous and lame, helpful and resourceful.
我开始对他另眼相看。
(yay!! i can type chinese characters le!!)
I couldn't help but see how human nature crawled above me...shit man... got so panicky, stressed and worried! CANNOT! I always remind myself that with Christ around, i ought not to fear and lose sight on Him. 万万不能。
then again, I have many things yet to complete, to catch up. why suddenly turn out lidat.
must jiayou, cannot let 长金 distract me. haha!

OH yar, my dear anvil studios...plspls dun punk with me when i cont my composition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here