Wednesday, March 22, 2006

unknowingly amazing

More of You and Less of me

Unknowingly I like to put my family picture for display. And whenever someone comments that I look like my father, I have this unspoken joy. They would usually say that we have the same kinda hair cut, same look…
Last time, when I was younger, he would say ‘off course ma, photocopy wan ma, that’s why look alike’.

I’m glad that we look alike…One look says it all. However I do not want to be so prosperous in size. less the bodily appearance. hee

Other than looking up to my dad on earth, I also wanna look up to my Heavenly Father, one who is perfect and full of grace, wise and full of love with absolute fear.

Another testimony for God:
He is perfect in His timing.

Minutes after I posted the blog with lyrics from “empower me”, a friend who hasn’t been joining us at church read it.
IF I had gone for the retreat, I guessed I wouldn’t ‘lament’ so much…IF I hadn’t lamented, I wouldn’t include the lyrics and she wouldn’t have read it to realize she couldn’t live without God in her life.

I am absolutely amazed by how God uses the missed opportunity I had and transformed into opportunity for her to come back to church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here