Friday, July 14, 2006

a series of events

你知道有时候感情事很难说很难说爱人或朋友...

just the other day, i went out with a bunch of old frens...well..we knew each other for 6 yrs. we had uncountable happy moments when we lived our days carefreely, less examination stresses, but now when i meet the grp, suffocating.
sincerity?
how? in what sense? the conversations were barely superficial...were barely there..exchanged smiles, 'hi-s', ... i am different bah.
someone mentioned that one of the reasons why i have more to speak to the other 50% is that i talk about pple, relationship, thoughts...rather than activities, games...
nah...let's move on...

有时候男孩更难捉摸难捉摸爱人或朋友...

as the days go by... i ask myself... if evan was right..then what am i waiting for?
as the days go by... i tell myself ... if linah's advice impacts me, then what am i doing...?
as the days go by... i sigh to myself, i mumble to myself, i sing to myself... i am going crazy thinking about it.

不想难为你又不想放弃你...
selfish?

i saw it...finally... the question which was seeded within me 5 yrs ago... and on one hand i am disappointed ...on the other hand...i still respect u...
does she know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here