Wednesday, November 01, 2006

warm sunshine

Thank God for the lovely warm sunshine that led me to the bus stop this morning.I had wanting to write about this since last week.Sporadic rainfalls has driven the irritating haze away. And the fact that I can once again see things at a distance is a blessing. Thank God.

Thank God for the lovely warm sunshine that has been shining into my life regardless what happens. I wanna give thanks to Him. He allows sh*t to happen to me … really, He’s not gonna remove the cold, bitter and cruel winter rain. Times like this, I know I can still call unto Him and depend on Him. And I thank the Spirit for prompting me to pray.

Thank God for the lovely warm sunshine that soft yet powerfully penetrated into the kingdom of darkness where things always seem so bleak yet it is my (our) choice to choose whether to follow the path that leads to the Creator.

Last night. Thank you so much for staying around to encourage me. Thank God for that.
Last night. I had so much difficulty getting my thai homework done. I felt totally crap, not able to fathom why some others do not face so much difficulties while i do.
Last night. I see that You bring pple to me… so when I prayed and seeked help,u gave me the name suddenly. Last night. I guess I was really stressed out by thai homework that I dreamt about it. During the 4th stage of my sleep, between 5-6am… I woke by realizing it wasn’t just a dream, it was nightmarish.

I thought I saw alphabets in thai…

This morning, I decided to give a miss to a thai lesson at 8am. I wouldn’t have enough sleep…needless to say mental preparation if I were to go for the lesson then and perform badly for a presentation immediately after that.

Next week, things would be different when I start my finals preparation and may God grant me more patience, self control and joy.

And I know I can be hopeful cos u ARE faithful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here