Friday, January 05, 2007

a new yr, a new beginning, a new challenge...

Hi all...
it's been almost one week since i last update!
After my involvement with the Clown musical, i had the rest of the time with myself and her... and certainly i hoped i hafen been neglecting my frens cos i remembered i did spend time with them. HAha... i did rite..

i rmbered eating lunch and going to victor's hse for a time for praise and worship on his mini grand and guitar.
I rmbered going to see vjchoir carol at the Raffles Hotel on Christmas Day after Christmas service with my new frens from true way.
I rmbered going for retreat...going Mustafa Centre in the middle of the night and also catchin the Man-United vs Reading at Selegie... wow...

how nice was it when she reminded me that it was her so that i went for my first NDP. and also it was because of her that i managed to went to the live recording of 超级superstar on tues. Oh ya, as for the next pt, i think she forgot to mention,w/o her i wouldn't have FREE movie voucher to watch DEATH NOTE2 and 伤城。。。thank q arh...

on a minor key,

i think i have been a really bad boy when i look freaking decent.
SINNER. BASTARD. NUISANCE. PAIN-CAUSER.
but i guess no matter what, He would have taken them...
i ought not to take them as a licence to KILL STEAL and DESTROY hur

Oh well...my coming semester is supposed to be having a 3-day week schedule but i last minutes adjustment had thwarted the plan. now it's 4day...tues-fri...and tues and fri have only a lesson each.

The new year... i believe it will not be easy though His yoke is light.

谢谢你,惠。
对不起。
x x x =)

days ahead... pls pls pls dun leave me... u promise u nv.
days ahead... pls pls pls dun... u didn't promise...but try wun't u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here