Tuesday, March 20, 2007

...his love dispels ALL fear...



Jesus is with us through the storm.
Is ur faith now stretched? Trust him to bring you true
At the calvary, Jesus has paid the price...
He is at the finishing line, waiting.
Let us persevere.
Let us also know that without Him, nothing can be done.

Intro: A-E/G#-F#m-D (2x)

A E/G# F#m
Here I am, Oh God
D A
I bring this sacrifice
E/G# F#m D E
My open heart, I offer up my life
D
I look to You, Lord
A
Your love that never ends
Bm E
Restores me again

CHORUS
A F#m D E
So I lift my eyes to you Lord
A F#m D E
In your strength will I break through Lord
D E A F#m
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
D E
I know your love dispels all my fears
A F#m D E
Through the storm I will hold on Lord
A F#m D E
And by faith I will walk on Lord
D E A F#m
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day
D E A
And I will be complete in You
Intro
repeat I & chorus
instrumental: A-E/G#-F#m-D (2x)

D
I look to You, Lord
A
Your love that never ends
Bm E
Restores me again
Repeat chorus

coda:
D E
And I will be complete in
C#m F#m
I will be complete in
D E A E/G# F#m D Dm A
I will be complete in You.....

(http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/p/parachute_band/complete_crd.htm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here