Wednesday, November 19, 2008

honours yrs pt1

Lok - kok day

All white day


visit to apex harmony lodge

All-black day

Research project group: Runners!

Semesterly Capt ball 08/09
my team that got 3rd

Uniform day!
one of the birthday SURPRISES


i wrote to my class on the last day of school.


They are a lovely bunch of ppl whom I hope will be my frens after grad.

i guess i am like that.

I confess i dunno a lot of them very well, but there are a few whom i can click with and i thank God for them. They are God's way of telling me that He has placed ppl strategically to support me.


which includes my beloved gf.... chek hui.
thank you for your support and understanding, really.

There were ups and there were downs...but we have manage to overcome the downs and rejoice in times of happiness.

this semester must have been tough for u as i am uber occupied..and i really appreciate u telling me ur uncertainties...
and thank you evan who intro "desert song" to me.
and thank you edwin who let me play fifa09 with me
and thank you mummy daddy and ah-ger
and above all, thank you Jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here