Monday, January 12, 2009

1st post of 2009

this is 2009's first entry.
My feeling is mixed, esp the last few days.
perhaps it's the new year blues... but why...
is it becos this is my last semester in school and work is just straight after?
is it becos i am not ready to juggle pdtion and school work; church stuff and friends...

2008 was a year which grace was abounding in my life. Apart from an improvement in my CAP from 3.62 to 3.68 (stablising my second honors), He has shown grace in terms of relationship.
My God has protected me time and time again when I drove... Thank Him for His mercy.
There were close shaves because of speeding cars, taxi, heavy rains, turning into wrong lane and drove a good 20m opposing the intended direction of traffic without having to meet with any car on the lane.

It was a year that well, i took a step back from YA and decided to serve in the Chinese ministry.
Thank God for the chance for me to share mny testimony to CK, SWHCL09 and Chek's frens.

I need to
spend more time with Jesus.
listen more - to pp, esp chek and not take her for granted
judge less- towards pp who are different.
dare to fail/ do badly - with each training/practice, my skills/technique will improve.

u know, as i am typing now...i think i am typing for the sake of it... i dunno.
This couldn't be mental exhaustion as a result of an enjoyable holiday.

What the Lord has installed for me i do not know but I know I have a dependable God.

Maybe my heart is heavy laden because i know that after i begin work i would have lesser free time. Surely, my life would be colourised with hues of different shades as i interact with pp at my workplace.
Maybe my heart is heavy laden because i know there are pp out there who dunno who Jesus is and my heartaches for them.

2008:
FOH training
short friendship with Najla, a Swedish of African descent
Easter practice
Teaching Sam Chemistry
Birthdays
Health Check and diagnosed with higher cholestrol
Alpha
SW day
Church camp
AG Home visits
dear's 21st birthday
HfH
PENANG getaway
2nd anniversary
combined service (co-lead with Ryan)
Couple ministry
SMS buddy counseling
trips to TTSH
understanding Dr Liu, Dr Choo in class
missing Dr Tim, Dr Ngiam
Class gathering
pdtion prep
Chinese ministry
Youth Rally

i guess i should stop here.
have a good laugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here