Wednesday, October 07, 2009

stressors

my beloved has started work and we are in a transition together.
*stressed*
I am learning to give thanks for short mins and thank God we are still tog ... after 37 months...

my caseload has increased tremendously. i have yet to do intake for about 8clients.
*stressed*
haha! i'm in for a high-time. This only accounts a fraction of the supposed 50clients per worker ratio.

my case-recordings are piling. 6-7 undone. and i dun like to do up the assessment column.
*stressed*
Oh! maybe i need to keep my recording as short and effective as possible. maybe a different way of working in the near future.

was entrusted to take charge to prepare a 10mins skit on vol appreciation night in dec.
*stressed*
thanks for over-estimating my ability. I see how i can practice my archery.

changing supervisor (another transition)
*stressable yet excitable*
arhhh......RICOLA.... AAAHHHH....

little supervision time.
*stress-free for now, but what impact does it have on me in the future*
cannot seemed to be bother with the supervision record le la!

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger a-ngelove said...

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you are super farnie!!! CANT WAIT TO catch up!! WOOTSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! new sup!!!!!! WOOOOTTTTTSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here