Thursday, September 09, 2004

myself

i'm sitting alone. in the mess. typing my blog.a short one. my fellow officer colleagues have all booked out. They should. They helped me so so much this week. This week's crazy. there's lf and hg. gosh.and i'm a 2ic newbie..i confess.my boss said i demanded too much from myself. did i? he was encouraging. i'm thankful. yeah, i need time to react to situations...like that night shoot...goodness, i think i ended quite late and i was too self-conscious...i've always been. boss oso reminded me that iz totally impossible to pleased everyone...i'm like so so demoralised by whatever happened during the first 2 days of shoot that i showed attitudes to my colleagues and all. SORRY. hope u pple are magnanimous to understand. i really do look fwd for a good time working with you all.
From the bottom of my heart, thks to dez who helped me alot in many ways that i can't put them in words.hisham-all your remarks and all...i enjoy working with u for the last few months. u indeed make my job easy. u noe what's going on. find yourself a good girl and be stable la...whye leong-hmm, u arh..good advices, 'heart to heart' conversation. shall stop here. very incomplete.my apology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here