Friday, October 08, 2004

27th - 7th

since the last entry on the 27th, many things happened.
OC left. goh is here.
he has changed stuff. he dislike the idea of giving nsf personel one month off...so tata. i better have a clear account of the number days of off...
nvm, acceptable.
coy cohesion came and went by....nope, no change in the level of cohesion. ha. iz just the name 'COHESION'...yea, i was a bit cynical. but nonetheless, i was alrighty with it.
they went to geylang to view pros, ay, tot how come i didn't go too...i would have been guided.
That night i went ktv, sang my heart out, went changi v for supper and did a bit of explorations....see if creatures were making out....that'll be so disgusting and exciting.
nope, i'm no advocator of such act.

I was really looking fwd for choir prac last sun.
then we received news of the sudden departure of my grandma. She left for Home. I pleased and relieved that she ran the race...she ought to finish it. She was already suffering and was in pain and misery. YET, she didn't give up hope and God.
Wake ended yesterday and we sent her off on her last journey yesterday afternn.
thanks for coming and giving the support covenantors!!! luv u all. edwin, it was also nice ministrying with ya.
Couldn't believe i played in front a crowd for such an occasions.
Andrew, do update me with your social life....
ed, i'll try arrange a meeting with ya ...i will rmb tmr...hee
my fren mentioned that the entire funeral will be tired,i didn't think so too...pretty restless and listless..

See ya mama, see u on the other side of the shore.
u have arrived into the kingdom of God
..the best has yet to come for us here..

Instead of being emotional and stuff, i spent the last few days in tots....i became a thinker instead of a feeler....i wrote down my tots...i shared with joey, jessica and weirdly, selena took a glimpse..

Joey told me i can be judgemental.
my recruits told me so.
i conclude i can be such.
u noe, this type of things, must pple tell me...then i can realise...very hard to reach self-realisation.

The world is flawed.
Seek God ONLY.
seriously, the more i shared and discussed with joey n jessica, i find pple on earth so pathetic...that include me and u...only the one up there can remain pure.

I was irritated cos office contacted me during the wake. am feeling how des felt.

i think i am scaring away my junior. sigh...

looking fwd for the prac this sun!!! yay
goin back work tmr.

Godbless

1 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger bean said...

hey william!!!! guess who's this here? gillian from griffiths... haha... was surfing blogs and somehow came here... btw, sorry to hear abt your grandma. Hope you're taking it easy, pal...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here