Sunday, November 14, 2004

glad , disappoint

  1. well, i glad i finally manage to access friendster. there're many developments in there.
  2. I'm glad to have this 5 days break..a break from army and NS.
  3. I'm glad to spend today with my family at home...looking at em doing chores, reading papers.
  4. I'm glad that i could wake up at 1030hrs and care less about having to command and nanny my recs. and certainly no sgts to see how an officer behaves.
  5. I'm glad that i can face my computer at home...do the things i wanna..and perhaps to org some stuff that i've been thinking of.
  6. I'm glad i got tix to mama mia
  7. I'm glad i'll be in the worship ministry next yr.
  8. I'm glad i'm did U-turn for my last driving lesson.
  9. I'm glad that i have till march till my PDL ends.
  10. i''m glad that i have 130days b4 i get back my pink ic
  • i'm disappointed that i got rejected by 3 people i asked to go out this evening to see orchard liang4 deng1 yi shi.
  • i'm disappointed that time flies so fast when i'm relaxing.
  • i'm disappointed that i can't join YA at pelawan beach next sat.
  • i'm disappointed that i'm not going to watch mama mia with my female frens.
  • i'm disappointed that i cannot do the things i want to do at any time i want.
  • i'm disappointed that with my allowance i cannot save the amount i wanted ie $10000 CRAZY!
  • i'm disappointed that my PDL ends in march...so soon.
  • i''m disappointed that i have 130days b4 i throw back my green ic

hai....smilez

god bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here