Thursday, October 14, 2004

conversation

recently, i had an enjoyable conversation with 2 frens. we sat and chatted from late afternn till night. we weren't super duper close;neither do we know each other for yrs..but we shared our thoughts. u're right..that spore does lack beautiful pple..was this how we ignited a day of in-depth conversation.
i hafen had such a psyched up conversation.
Conversations i have in camp..BORING. That's where i converse a lot.
Conversations that challenge and being done so open-mindedly and respecfully are good stuff.
see u two on sat and sun..

last night, i had a conversation with my mum. turned out to be a surprise. Her thoughts and perception is threading along the same freq as my fren. I like my fren. I think my mum's wonderful. She has changed a lot.in the way she think.

later, i will have conversations with jh and thong. i see how ours will turn out.

damit, i need to change driving lessons.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here