Friday, January 07, 2005

on the fifth day of new yr...

i got into a minor car accident along jalan eunos yesterday while learning driving. I was on test route 7 and was about to do my U-turn. I switched from the centre lane to the right lane. 2 seconds after completing the lane change, a car behind me was met my car near the bumper. Her car got scratched as she drove onto the kerb.
Thankfully, no one was injured. She was blaming us for lane changing and the school commented that she was the one at fault. She appealed to me to make a truthful statement when asked. However, everything occured too fast. I remembered me having to enter entirely into the right lane THEN my car was hit. Sigh.
She mentioned about making a police report and naturally, i was worried somehow or rather my TP test (yet to book) would be affected. Also, the school didn't teach me the entire 100mins that i paid for...
If the lady want to report to the police then i have to go do a statement.
This morning i received a call and was informed to head down to UBI driving centre to assist in the writing of statement. Sigh. WASTE TIME.hmmm...the school assured that i'll be fine.

I watch phantom with 2 frens from ntu yesterday.
had an urge to participate ina musical...
if given the chance, let me be raul in phantom..his range is challenging but manageable.
miss performing.
i give an 8 outta 10..2hrs 14mins..$6.50..with songs i can sing along. BRAVO!!

There's another thing in my mind... should i pick it up...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here