Sunday, July 31, 2005

God-sent

i got a faithful GOd.
a God who shows His faihfulness thru my weariness.

thank You for ur timely reminder:
isaiah 41:13
For I am the LORD, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.
Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all you who are
weary and burdened,
and
I will give you rest.
half of the team leadrs came to collect their board.
Good Lord that He had Auntie Soh Lian and Bess to buy the banner cloth, to write and paint on it.
HALLELUJAH
now, that sweehiang is sick..me too, chye hoi's daughters are down with fever...hmm.
Spiritual warfare..and we know we shall FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF THE FAITH.
vic, i'm glad that u got another opportunity to worship leader.
May God annoint ur lips and leading.
HA, guess what i found my lost pri school crush online. via nus email..
need to clear up some misunderstand.
ref: funnyday
i mentioned about spending $122 FOR 100 photos...
ERRATTUM: $42 ONLY LA.
i didn't tell u all that i made another mistake which is, not listening carefully.
so dad, mum...dun worry. i'm still financially fine.
OKEI...shall kun le.
nitez
God bless

~^ what is it that makes u wanna wake up in the morning ^~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here