Friday, August 12, 2005

if u didn't love me

i went to corrinne may's concert last night.
it was fabulous. she has a really captivating voice...
thought i heaerd 'God', 'Jesus', ' Satan'...in her lyrics..

Esplanade concert hall, a world class concert hall...
does make mistake at times...it is not perfect.equipment is not perfect.
jie..i think u are very very perfectionistic..

Well.she's married.

and yep! thanks joyce jie for sharing her bday gift. the dinner we had would be my treat k

God...help me settle down in school quick...keep me calm, not-so-excited...and
give me wisdom me to plan my timetable and to prioritise...
forming project groups at such early stage of school.
feeling so apprehensive (all of a sudden)

like w a v e s in the OCEAN
like v a p o u r in the WIND

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here