Thursday, October 06, 2005

excited and emotional

More of You and Less of me

i'm excited for those folks going Cebu. yeah i am. dunno why.
it's my turn in dec, going thailand... looking fwd to it.
another words, i wun be here during xmas...yep, so i dun need to think whether to sing at raffles hotel on xmas day. but i'll miss the xmas service and the christmasy spirit in spore.
nonetheless i'll spend a special xmas this yr at thailand. No bright light, no loud music, no parties, no lousy shows on xmas...but i do hope to experience God's amazing presence, witness His wondrous work, refresh myself in His own glorious way!
for he has prepared and pave a righteous way for me...hallelujah.

it's tough being a mediator, a counsellor.
it's easier to lend a fren my shoulder, my ears and my hands when they are in need.

things of the past.
go away.
everything is made new.
why do they haunt me...
izzit an emotional blackmail? i want to get outta of it...i'm not holding onto it...but flashes and memories come rolling into me. drips and draps, splish and splash.
things of the very past.
i love. sweet scent of the very past makes me smile.
daydreaming. makes me look like a fool, daydreaming.
izzit an emotional blackmail?
dun whitewash it.

things of the past. makes me sad.
things of the very past. makes me sadder.
cos it is things of the very past.

things of the past has not found the key. it has paused to find the note. take note, do it quick. get on with the flow, the music and carry on.
things of the very past has unlocked the door and soared into the sky. yes and perhaps over the rainbow where blue birds fly...

bravery is things of the past. none is found in the things of the very past.
things of the very past...a vivid shadow...i wanna to hold on. but i can't. i really can't. Can't Har. Can't Har. Can't Har. Can't Har.
it cannot happen.
things of the past. i've got nothing to say.


thanks to me. can't bring past to pass. looming state
thanks to you.do bring things of the very past to a bright, happy future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here