Monday, October 10, 2005

streaming thoughts

More of You and Less of me

there's just so many thoughts in me i wanna spit it all out.

i may look ay-ok. but someone just exposed an issue within me that i have been hiding for years.
GOD!! HEAL ME!! I felt like pourin out to Him.
God is sovereign. He sends help to his beloved. He nv forsake me. I'm thankful.
God is moulding me. Why do i want to hold on to 'it'?
I want to hold on to my Father's hand.
I want to hold on to its hand.
I want to hold on to both hands.
I am weak in this area. Only then will His strength be shown.

Do u know that Apostle Paul also has weakness that he wanted to remove but couldn't. 3times he pleaded with the Lord to take it away but his request was not granted. Instead, he used it to tap into God's all sufficient grace. 2Cor 12:9 says " My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

i enjoy conversing with people and analysing with em about r/s, ranging from family, to siblings, to bgr, to friends. ya, i take my time off to talk and make them see the picture, and most of the time, they leave with a wider perceptions of things. that gives me a sense of satisfaction.
.....yar..and only if i can get my work done at the same time...the satisfaction would 2x more.
also, i enjoy being encouraged. encouraged by those i'm speaking to.

helped my aunt at bethesthe cathedral last night. It was a prayer meeting. It was praying for the SilkStream vision, a back to jerusalem quest. About how nations west of china and east of israel will one day received Christ and shout to the daughter of Zions at israel....yadah yadah.
I came across this 'back to jerusalam' term when i was finishing the book on brother yun, the heavenly man. He also had such vision from God. Vision that one day the gospel will be preached till the end of the earth. and when that happens, J. Christ will come (yippee!!!)
and in the same morning, at my church,
Ps Jack..who is a director of missions at Phlippines, spoke to us. Telling us about the surprises from God. and how near we are at the end of time. how signs are surfacing. how intensified natural disasters have become, how surprised we would be when J. Christ comes the second time.. in a swift manner at a time when no one would know like a thief in the night when we cont to indulge in earthly pleasures and be prepared for his second coming..and not fill ourselves with oil.

bible reference: 2 Peter 3

10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

11Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives.

12as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.
That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.

13But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.

14So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.



can i conclude that when the middle east nations have believed in Christ, then HE IS REALLY A STONE THROW AWAY?

i saw a teenager spitting 4times outside MAcs at Tampines Mart. Super duper disgusted. one look and u noe they are underaged. then how on earth did they get the cigarettes. should i be a a)law enforcer b)social worker next time?? HEE
how tempting it was to dial 999 and get the cops to the precincts. get them booked. scare the daylight outta them. then we'll see how smug they can be. really. 'some pple just need to get ****** before they learn.' yep! i'm quoting evan.

spoke to et. thanks et.
appreciate your friendship. really. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here