Tuesday, December 06, 2005

wonderful days

More of You and Less of me

with the holy spirit's help... i penned a chinese worship song (titled: ne3 shuo1). praise God.
simple melody. i think the words are so-so too.
But I'm thankful for it is my first composition!!
The chords need modifications too.

Spent a day out with church brothers and sisters on sunday. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Got home quite late about 1am. I'm always happy to see how we can enjoy each other company even after half a day at church. we continue this fellowship even after svc. Now i just pray that the new YA 'team' can be utilised to its maximum ability as we grow alongside with every YA members.

Supposed to go down church to prep for TMT but decided to carry on with tmr's appointment with mrs thong , evan and victor + dental appointment on wed...
TMT prep is very xiong. but i want and i know i will enjoy every moment of it!!

Am reading another new book...(supposed to be narnia..but it turned out to be another book...)called DAtIng With PAsSiOn.
Jesus, the lover of my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here