Monday, February 20, 2006

to be prayed for

More of You and Less of me

msg on sunday and sharing by dr lay hit me and made me confused. Inner deliverance and healing as well as forgiveness were the topics shared and i didn't know that i could be so affected. I knew I wasn't stable spiritually as I hafen been reading the bible. Been overwhelmed by activities and programmes. I'm not putting blame on them, just that i am ill-prepared to balance both my physical committment and spiritual walk with Jesus.

I needed Him to fill me that even when "The Spirit Song" was sung again yesterday, it brought me to an even closer fellowship with Him.

yday shuyi got me back to school to paint. But i think as a human being there is an option. I CHOSE to come back. People cannot force pple so much so that the person at the receiving end has to comply.

This break is once again proving itself to be one of the pian4 ren2 de. someone explain to me what's the definition of 'break'. and no phrasal verb like break down ok.
ha. it's one assignment after another.

i'm glad that i am successful in the application for a position of Bus Host for the S2006 Annual Meetings of the Boards of Governors of the IMF and World Bank Group. thrilled. it'll be a worthwhile exposure though at the expense of lectures and tutorials.

Lord, feed me with ur daily bread. let me dwelleth in ur presence. Let me not fall back in my walk with u. Lord, teach me to draw strength from ur limitless well. Not my strength to help pple, handle and interact with people..not my strength to do things first then turn my eyes to You; instead, be the other way round.

amen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here