Saturday, April 15, 2006

off day

More of You and Less of me
I didn’t do any work yday not becos I had planned it that way but it just happened. Hm, after a great board game session at my place last night followed by Good Friday svc at expo and lunch at simpang bedok to another game of muchkin in the afternn back at my place, I thought that I should prob pamper myself with a day off.

To my huge surprise, I was asked to attend a food-tasting session at an hotel.
In a way, i see this gesture as an affirmation for our friendship. Dun ask me why.
It was my first time doing food-tasting for a wedding dinner. My honour.

And now, after a long conversation with her, I waited to watch the match between Man United and Sunderland which ended up in a goalless draw- denying man-united to stage a probable season upset.

So I hope I will have a good revision today since I have granted myself a day’s rest and recreation. I ought to do myself some good now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here