Wednesday, April 05, 2006

surprises

More of You and Less of me

My dear God sprung another surprise unto me again.
One of my friends whom i am praying for to know Christ had a conversation over lunch with me beginning with dvc.
immediately, i felt that the many things i've been learning in church and smart conversations with frens are helpful...the truth was that i got really excited that God is answering prayer so unexpectedly, somemore when i was so unprepared.
thankfully i went thru geisler's note a while ago .. it helped a tat. i feel that so much so share adn do and i'm not equipped enough. Jesus, GIVE ME MORE!

tmt last dec did me good. it was a life-changing experience. I dare say i become more willing and excited to share. this is also maybe due to the dvc hoohaa and also my walk with God lor. really man, life with jesus is excited and eventful enough, dun even need to get attached. spend my time getting to know this Guy and allow Him to work in me is even more satisfying.

2nd thing that caught me by surpirse: while i was catching 40 winks at the library this afternn, I think i heard God telling me to be more patient - dun rush and wait - this happened after the incident 2 paragraphs up. Learn to be patient and take pleasure in the way God wanna mould me. Just concentrate on the 3 names i've given priority to share who He is.

3rd thing (amidst my tight schedule, I actually feel God nearing me by sending people, speaking and sending me dreams- PTL!): this wan need to pray for confirmation but should be np.
i have to be a lil lip tight by this, i feel, as i am typing. but in any case, God told me that xxx is the reason why xxxx is xxxxx...

hey folks, I am gearing up for exam which is in 17 days time.
I pray revision will go well as i want to cont to fix my eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of my faith and not let books and exam get hold of me.
has stayed in the ctral lib till it closes at 10pm sporadically. declined movie invitation (sorry evan). declined dinner request (edwin). it'll be more often. so weekday is like: wake up, sleep on PT, lesson, lib then home. alternatively, wake up, sleep on PT, lesson, tuition, home...

my friends in ntu and smu. ask for strength, stamina and wisdom. above all ask for grace yea.
it'll be over real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here