Thursday, August 24, 2006

a life w/o work and its contrast

It has been very long since I see my mother at home when I wake up at 10am at home.
She would have been at work by then.
Now…she has quitted because she is getting intolerable with the discomfort she has on her hands.

I woke up with mandarin worship songs in the air.
I went out of my bedroom, saw my mummy reading the bible…

I was pleasantly surprised.
And I thank God He showed me this.

With the intensity of lesson increasing when tutorials kick off next week, I foresee a busier William.
With s2006 just around the corner, I’ll be busier…

Juggling many things…
Next yr, it shall not like this.

C’mon man, who am I trying to kid?
Mt KK prep(Sundays in mar- june?? Not all Sunday la…), TMT07 (dec), I wanna do regular volunteering by then! (with nvac) , RA (applying),Attachment (hey! School mod ok! May-July), CG (Fridays), Tuition (2x a week), Synod / EP youth camp (promised to help JJ if there’s one), Music Ministry (prob April 07 onwards), voice lessons (if I have the support and time)…and I wonder what else.

I do wanna explore more things when I am young and fit.
Another 8 yrs, I’ll be 30…OMG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here