Wednesday, November 01, 2006

rainy afternn

It rained in the afternoon. Downpour coupled with occasional strong winds. BRRRR…
I was having a lecture on what structured family therapy is.
We mentioned about conflict and how it can be useful to aid families and their problems.
Conflict avoidance, in fact, might not help because conflict itself is not solved… and the underlying problem will be there.

I asked my tutor during the break whether she had encountered fierce conflict b4. with her head shaking, she said “ha!worse… what u see in the video (my lecturer showed us a video on some cases…) was quite bad…the dynamics in Singapore are different and there will always be families that like that when I go for my practicum…”

I dun like conflict. Scary.

My lecturer, who has been very inspiring, mentioned that as social worker graduates in the future, we ought not to call ourselves "the-rapist". be true to our profession.
Yea…I agree =)

It rained this afternn… I felt so lazy and didn’t want to go for my thai lesson…but I persevered.

Pple, pls pray that God will grant me favour for my thai oral, test and exams…
I need that. I can’t do it myself… there are so much to memorise… no more (thai) language next sem. NO MORE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here