Saturday, December 23, 2006

during musical

Dec 2001, caroling
Dec 2002, caroling and Prague Christmas Competition
Dec 2003, caroling (cadet)
Dec 2004, caroling (church)
Dec 2005, mission trip to Thailand
Dec 2006, the clown musical, an evangelistic musical at the Victoria theatre.

My Decembers are always filled with music and songs. I look forward to every December of every year. I wish I could witness the birth of Jesus in AD 0001 Dec, in the stable…
Jesus, the heart of God wrapped in human form- when He is crucified, my Creator’s heart is pierced too. Bled. Tears are shed. His tears are shed… the Almighty allowed Christ to die… every tear I shed matters to Him…

My Decembers are filled with fun and laughter…u see, the transition from a youth to a young adults also witnessed sort of a transformation I feel. The company I hang out with is different and the change happened when I settle down in a church. My involvement in church, in lives of brothers and sisters-in-Christ, in music ministry and outreach have seen me thru 3 busy Decembers in a purposeful, fruitful ways.

I dunno how I else I like my Christmas to be.
Tonight was the second night of the CLOWN MUSICAL. Tonight’s show was the 3rd show out of 5. Even though I have seen the play over and over again, listen to the choir and band umpteen times and watched the dances danced non-stop…I do not find it a bore. To be truthful, I am tired…physically tired, but I feel HAPPY, OVERJOYED that I have a part to play in God’s great plan. On top of that, He is watching us perform. I am thankful that He has brought the lost to the theatre and that HE is still reaching out to the lost sheep even though some might be anti-Christ…( yep, that’s what my one of my frens in the cast told me) God still loves the unlovable… that u and I. His blood has covered our sins and also reconciled us to the Father.

I am tired, yet happy. I am happy cos I know more bros and sis from other churches. OH WHAT GREAT FUN!!!! New bonds forged… and I pray in Jesus’ name tat the body of Christ grow and strengthen till the day of His second coming.
I have a fren who sprained her ankle but stubbornly still want to do tmr’s evening show. GUNGHO la. Everyone’s praying for her. I asked her if she is sure…and she said “aiyah, break ankle mah…for God…”somewhere along that line.
WOAH. Well… it was a subtle reminder for me that indeed it is the love of God that compels her to do that.

At this point of time, 20+ people have prayed to receive Christ as Lord and Saviour. “HALLELUJAH!!!”
Everyone is encouraged and excited to know that more souls are gonna be saved! Yay!! I trust that He is sovereign and His timing is perfect.

“I can see!! I can see” - Let those who have eyes see… and not turn blind to the cross
“Choices! That’s what life is all about. God doesn’t manipulate people like puppets on string” – Love is a choice. Forced love … is that such a thing?
So…the truth is that one either choose the way of the Lord or the way of the Devil. – that’s the truth…

“If you hold to my teachings, u are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth and the truth will set u FREE…”- John 15:7

Well the choice is urs… if anyone who hasn’t yet believe in Christ and strangely yet miraculously decides to give urself a chance after reading this blog entry…pls leave behind ur name in my tagboard… and I’ll get back to u. I cannot promise I can answer all ur questions but I believe Christ can.

Outta of the few things I have wished for Christmas… I can strike out umbrella le. MP3 too! I’m buying one from my fren!! WOOHOO! Oh! Dun need to get a bath towel too… cos I am using the green one that SAF gave to me.


Why do u want to watch it
Why do u want to watch it again…
Why do u want to watch it and cry again…
Why do u want to watch it and cry again by urself…

if I were to watch passion of the Christ again, I would also cry all over again…by myself…
titanic was stupid. I cried but doubt I will if I watch it the second time.
梁祝 was touching. One of the earliest Chinese movie that moved me.
I-not-stupid 1, 2 are productions that I can relate to, so I cry…at home and at the threatre respectively.
Passion…I watched it twice and teared twice…it’s just heart-wrenching to know Christ and to suffer…worst still for sinners like me.
The twin tower movie…I teared too, the perseverance of men in times of difficulty
Click…the importance to realize the importance of family…relationship over work and matters of consequences, figures. Thus forgetting how beautiful strolls after dinners with love ones can be, how fragrant the roses are and how shiny the stars can be.

Becos u enjoyed
Becos u can cry again
Becos u can relate to it
Becos u find it meaningful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here