Thursday, November 16, 2006

2 prayers this morning

I didn’t know I go thru the ‘time of the month’ that the counterpart species go thru.
Mine’s irregular.

It doesn’t help when things are not certain and inevitable.

This morning I had two things on my mind:

I prayed that my thai oral will be fine and that grace and I would be able to communicate and present properly whatever scenario tat was given to us.
I prayed that I can be more relaxed and be patient. 手放开。不要强迫。。否则会被烦死的。。 not by MAN’s wisdom but by His grace. Who am I to instruct Him…though I can intercede. Whenever I ponder about future outcomes, I would worry excessively thus causing myself to lose conc on jesus.

And there is no time and space to worry… exam is around the corner.

8.45woke up ; 9 go school ; 1015 prac oral; 1220 oral exam; 1500 tea and counselling; 1600 tuition ; 2000 musical; 2330 beginning to study...

Stubborn lazy after questionnaires know more a lil
Love (bring stlk and sblk thru)is God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here