Monday, December 25, 2006

post musical

After musical, our lives will never be the same again.
I miss my brothers and sisters, the stage, the backstage, the times we make-up, mic-up, did our sound check, our praise and worship warm up, performances and curtain calls.
I love the last three days when what I did was to wake up at 1030…washed up, traveled to Victoria theatre… WOW… spend my entire day there and after that go out for supper with the crew and cast before heading home for a good night rest.

I really miss all of them. Not only did we enjoy ourselves serving God as a family, we also enjoyed our fellowship with each others. New friendships formed, old relationship strengthened. Older folks meeting the younger ones and we all spent the last three days purposefully.

I was telling one of the characters, V, “today’s the last day le. How? Very soon, it’ll be over.” And she also wailed… “yah lor…, so sad…”

Highest honour and glory to God for there are 90 souls saved. 171 rededicated their lives, 201 interested to know more and 25 looking for a church.
It is my prayer that the seeds sown during the last few days have been on good ground and that, in His perfect timing and will…, more will come to know Him.

I was informed that a fren of my fren was moved by my the song I sang – Jesus has the power.

Do u know what it’s like to live in darkness?
Do u kjnow what it’s like not to see?
Have you ever long for sunshine to melt the clouds away?
Have you ever cried to someone. “SET ME FREE!”

Jesus has the power. Jesus has the power.
Understanding and compassion all the way.
Jesus has the power. Jesus has the power.
To help you see; to SET YOU FREE TODAY.

Do u ever telling urself it can be different?
Do u ever tell yourself u can change?
Have u tired it on ur own and found u can’t succeed.
Do u need someone to help u rearrange?

Listen to me now my friend, He has the answer.
Listen to me now my friend, hear my plea.
Jesus Christ can be your sunshine,
HE IS THE REASON WHY
MEN CAN BREAK THE CHAIN THAT BIND THEMAND BE FREE!!!

I am suffering from post performance syndrome.

I miss them.
I miss our performances.

And above all, “To God’s Glory!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here