Monday, April 23, 2007

an extract

I feel stressed now.
I feel stressed and am wondering if Jesus had felt stressed before.

Stress- a present-day ‘disease’

Did society in the past encounter stress? Did individual have stress in the past?
Were they just anxious and worried and not stressed? Did the word stress come by because of its scientific nature? Force/ Area= Pressure= Stress? N per sq meter?
Perhaps people in the olden days were playing around with desserts…and they felt like treating such sweet and tasty way the other way around when they flipped the spelling.

U know, words like R A C E C A R has E has it’s pivot and obviously this is totally outta point.

Good thing can wait. Good thing can wait when u know it is worth waiting… and it will still be there by the end of the wait.
‘How are you spiritually?’
U see, I feel that I am stressed when I am asked such question and when I do ask others. But really, the walk will Jesus is impt. He needs to be our centre and focus.

Will you journey and support me?
I will journey with u and support u... i try...

Lord, let me not be envious.
Lord, let me not to lean on my understanding.
Lord, let me be a good boy and do Your will.
And I know one thing You love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!

Click Here